Sunday 28 September 2014

(1st) Describing Myself

Hi, my name is Fikri Hakim. You can call me Fikri but sometimes my friends called me Fakim. Now i live in Bali Street Number 17, it's kind of dormitory there. I was born in Serang 12th November 1998. I have one older sister. My favorite food is "Semur Ayam". I think my favorite subjects is Physics, actually i like Computer than Physics but since that subjects is removed, so i moved to like Physics. My hobbies are reading, anything. My previous school is SMPN 1 Cilegon, well actually i'm not from Bandung. I have a dream that i wanna be a person who could be useful. Currently my both parents in Cilegon.

Well maybe some of you questioned, i'm 11th graders, but why i joined the 10th class? Well, it's a quite long story. The new curriculum said we must took 2 cross interest subject (lintas minat). But at the first semester, i only took 1. And then in second semester, i took the second one, it's English subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment