Monday 20 January 2014

(1st) Describing Myself

Oh hi! Let me introduce myself. My name is Fikri Hakim. You can call me Fikri but some of my friends call me Fakim. I was born in Serang 12th June 1998, so my age is 15 years old. I have 1 sibling, her name is Diryati Widyantari, she was studied in SMAN 3 Bandung, now she is colleger in UNPAD. Now i'm studying in SMAN 3 Bandung. My class are X IPA 9. Now i live in Bali Street number 17, kind of what we call "Kosan" beside SMAN 5 Bandung. Before i live there, i was lived in Morse Street number 10 House Complex of Krakatau Steel, Cilegon.

And... What do i miss? Oh yes, my hobby is playing computer & reading. I like looking 1Cak and Pewdiepie video. They're fun! Always entertain me when i'm bored. I've always want to be an electrical engineer just like my father, i also want to have an aircraft company. Because i like aircraft, they're great and i want to make Indonesia could make a great aircraft.

I was graduated from SMP 1 Cilegon, i like the school because my friends and my teachers are amazing! Very friendly and humble. I was sad because i left them in Cilegon. But to achieve my goal, i must stay go on. Well that's all i can tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment