Monday 20 January 2014

(7th) My Story on Holiday

Aaaah... Holiday! Finally it was arrived. I've always want it because i extremly missed my parents and my friends on Cilegon. 20th December 2013, my father came to my room and accompanied me to took my report book. When i saw my report book, it wasn't really good. Well, maybe i was too lazy when studying. After that my father took some money from ATM to paid the school fees. Its quite expensive i think. After that, me and my father took a lunch at bazaar, i was eating smoke beef while my father ate boiled egg, then we pray jum’at at the nearest mosque. And then, we went back to my old home, on Cilegon. We used my father’s car. After a couple hours in the car, finally i was arrived at my old house around 5 PM, and then i took a dinner. It was the most delicious food i have ever taste in the last 6 month. I missed my homemade food so much.

In the next morning there was not so much activity, nothing to do because my friend didn’t notice me if i was arrived, until about 22nd December, one of my best friend, Adhin came to my house. We played together and shared some movies, there are “The Jazz Singer” an old boring 1927 movie, “2001 : A Space Odysey” a 1968 movie with a quite amazing effect and “Ellysium” a modern movie about space station. Then we played “Kerbal Space Program”, a game that you can build a rocket. The next day another my best friend, Fadhil came to my house. We played "Minecraft" together, we built a very long bridge in the game. 24th December there's no activity, just in the house.

25th December, my father and i picked my sister in Jatinangor. It was another long journey though, my father’s car was collided with a road barrier, my father was okay but the bumper’s car was broken. 27th December, my nephews played at my house, and i actually confused what should i played, so we decided to watched “Mission Impossible : Ghost Protocol”. 28th December me, my father, mother, and my sister went to Jakarta to met my aunt. I also met my far uncle, it’s hard to explained my relationship with him. My uncle and my aunt invited us to join a meeting about creating a company. The company was a rubber processing company.

I was excited heard about some things explained there, i felt liked a businessman, but actually the real businessman is my aunt and my uncle. After the meeting, me and my family went to the Pacific Place to buy school bags, but i think i still could used the old one but my parents forced me. When i saw the mall, i think it’s too luxurious and not so crowded like a typical mall. Then i saw the bags, so many bags, but the price is too high! Just a typical school bag the price is about Rp.600.000! My old bag is about Rp.100.000. I don’t think it was worth it, but it was the cheapest school bag at there. I felt very sorry to my parents... And then we went back home.

30th December, me and my old friends made a small reunion of SMPN 1 Cilegon. Most of my old friends came. It has been a long time i have never seen them all. I also meet someone ........ Me and my friends played "Pro Evolution Soccer" together, it was very fun! I really enjoyed playing it! But i was a bit dissapointed because i only played two times. Around 3 o'clock we went to KFC and ate together. From there i got 2 original CD album from buying chicken, it was “Marcell Platinum Playlist” & “Yovie and His Friends Irreplaceable”. It was the best day ever!

Around 31st December, my family and i went to a new restaurant in Cilegon, it was for celebrated of my sister’s birthday since last 17th December. New Year’s Eve? Well i didn’t celebrate it, it’s not an Islamic tradition anyway so why i must to celebrate? Night at New Year’s Eve, a lot of people out of my house played fireworks, it was noisy and i hate it. 1st January, my sister came back to Bandung again with the travel agency because her holiday was over, but i wasn’t. So i stayed in Cilegon for another few days. After accompanied my sister, i went to my friend’s house to played together. 2nd January i played again with my friend and played “Kerbal Space Program”, we’re little bit insane played it because we were hungry and haven’t ate anything. At 3rd January, i prayed jum'at together with my friends. And that was the last time in January i met my old friends. At 4th January, i wasn’t allowed to play outside because tommorow i would came back to Bandung. At 5th January i came back to Bandung again. I hope i can meet my old friends again.

No comments:

Post a Comment