Monday 20 January 2014

(3rd) Unforgettable Moment

Unforgettable Moments? Well there's lot of unforgettable moment in my life, from happy moment into worst moment. Well i will tell you one of my worst moment. It's happened when i still 2nd grade elementary school.

I was came to school with my parents because i graduate from 1st grade into 2nd grade. I was happy at that time. I was bought an aircraft scheme made out of wood, so i must craft it first before i could play it. After that i came back to home and crafted the aircraft with my older sister. We used a box cutter to cut the scheme and craft it. But accidentally, my sister slash my left leg with the cutter. Of course i'm crying. The scar is quite deep and broad, the length is about a pinkie. My parents panicked and brought me into a nearest hospital.

After arrived in the hospital, the doctor quickly heal my scar, and sewed it. After that the doctor said. "Don't play football before the scar is fully healed". I was not really care with that message. One day i persuade my friend to play football in front of my house. When i played, suddenly my parents appeared and scold me because i played football. Right now the scar is still there, not closed by the skin. If i don't play football that day, that scar will be closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment