Monday 20 January 2014

(2nd) Describing New Friends

Describing my new friends? Oh come on. I was moved from Cilegon to Bandung and of course everyone i see in SMA 3 Bandung is my new friends. Lot of people i can describe but i will describe only one of my friends. His name is Sandyka Gunnisyah Putra. He is my classmate. He was born at 5 May 1998. He's quite fat and tall. He is wearing a glasses. He is quite lazy, i'm not teasing him, i'm telling the truth. He also doesn't really care about environment. His best quotes is "I don't care!". But he is smart, very smart on math even though the other subjects he often got bad score, but i don't think because he is stupid, he's just too lazy. He is an anime lover, he like watch a lot of anime. He joined Nihongo Kurabu, an extracurricular in school which discuss about japanese culture. Well that's all i can tell, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment